What does our impact look like?
Our impact ranges from ensuring kids’ basic needs for food, shelter, education and caring social interaction are met, to facilitating immeasurable, trajectory-changing personal changes — the impact of which ripples across our communities. Often this work takes place over the course of years, but even on a case-by-case and day-by-day basis, our goals remain the same: to encourage the sort of long-lasting physical, mental and emotional well-being that keeps kids and families together, lifts our community and helps youth understand who they ultimately want to be.
That’s not all. Ellipsis staff measures impact in a variety of ways across our programs, including meals served, emergency calls responded to or just the small, day-to-day improvements we see among our kids and families. In 2021, Ellipsis staff made the following impacts:
- 1,293 Calls responded to from our 24-hour crisis line
- 213 Kids served in prevention and diversion programs
- 303 Kids who received Behavioral Health Intervention Services
- 23 Kids supported in transitional after care
- 55% Percentage of kids discharged to a family-like setting
- 1,423 Family therapy hours provided
- 721 Art and music therapy hours provided
- 81,183 Meals served per year
- 620 Kids provided comprehensive care coordination